Last modified: September 30, 2021
- Parties From Whom We Collect Information
- Updating Personal Information
- The Types Of Information We Collect
- How We Collect Your Information
- How We May Disclose Your Information
- Third Party Promotional Material and Marketing
- Data Security
- Onward Transfer Outside Your Country Of Residence
- Contact Us
Parties From Whom We Collect Information
- Dealers. Our services are provided directly to Dealers who enter into dealer agreements with us. “Dealers” are the operators of one or more websites or assets through which they promote the sale of their products or services through partnerships with Fundraising Organizations that will sell these products and services to Customers.
- Fundraising Organizations. These entities that select a product offered by a Dealer and market those products to their supporters through social media, e-mail, texts, and in-person sales efforts. “Fundraising Organizations” typically include but are not limited to schools, Parent-Teacher Associations, Foundations, booster clubs, youth sports teams and leagues, and other non-profit entities.
- Campaign Managers. Fundraising Organizations will designate a contact person as the "Campaign Manager" who will access our services for purposes of managing fundraising campaigns for their respective Fundraising Organizations.
- Members. Fundraising Organizations, through the Campaign Manager, will provide us with a list of Members who will be participating in their fundraising efforts as sales persons, together with additional information we may request. A member must be over the age of 13 to register with our Website or access or use the Services. Parents may register as Members for their children under the age of 13 to participate in fundraising campaigns.
- Customers. Customers are the persons who purchase products and/or services from Dealers through the marketing efforts of the Members, who act on behalf of the Fundraising Organization.
While we are a youth-directed website for Fundraising Organizations and Members, children under the age of 13 may NOT register as Members of our Services. Instead, parents of children under the age of 13 may register as Members for fundraising campaigns. When a parent registers as a Member for a child under the age of 13, we do not collect any personal information regarding their child and we do not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating Personal Information
You may make changes or updates to your Personal Information for legitimate purposes. You may access your Personal Information through any account you establish with the Services to make your own changes or updates. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to correct or delete your Personal Information or if you believe your Personal Information has been used inappropriately.
The Types Of Information We Collect
- Personal Information. We may collect information from you that may be used to identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information that we collect may vary with each separate purpose for which you provide it, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, an email address, phone number, credit card information including credit card number, expiration date, and billing address. We may use this Personal Information to provide you access to the Services, process orders, process payments, communicate with you and in other ways to provide you with a better experience using our Services.
- Non-Personal Information. We may also collect information from you or your use of our Services that cannot personally identify you (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your web usage details or your IP address. This Non-Personal Information allows us to provide you a better experience using our Services, measure web visits, and troubleshoot any problems that may arise.
How We Collect Your Information
- Personal Information. We may collect Personal Information from you when you provide us with certain Personal Information when signing up for the Services. You may sign up for the Services by providing us with certain login information or through the Facebook login feature. When you use the Facebook login feature, we may access the information you have added on Facebook, in accordance with Facebook’s Platform Policies, in order to provide a social and personalized experience on our Services. You may also provide us with Personal Information in other ways, including, but not limited to, when you place an order or donation through a fundraising platform, place a product or service for sale on or through the Services, or correspond with us.
- Non-Personal Information. We may collect Non-Personal Information from you when you provide us with it or automatically through data collection technologies. For example, when you visit our Services, our server logs your IP address and the time and duration of your visit and time and duration that you view the pages on our Services. We may also automatically collect Non-Personal Information from you through cookies and web beacons. A cookie is a unique identifier that we use to help us identify the number of unique visitors to our Services, whether those visitors are repeat visitors, and the source of the visit. Please note that disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our Services as well as other websites and interactive services. A web beacon is a transparent electronic image placed in the code of a web page, which may be used to monitor traffic patterns of visitors from one of our pages to another and to improve our Services’ performance.
How We May Disclose Your Information
- General Disclosure Policy. We are very committed to your privacy. We may share your Personal Information internally for the purposes of furthering our business. However, our general policy is that we will not share, sell, or rent your Personal Information to others. We will only deviate from our general policy upon your explicit consent to disclose your Personal Information through our Services or in the limited situations as described below. We reserve the right to disclose Non-Personal Information without restriction.
- Disclosure to Affiliated Entities. We may provide your Personal Information to any affiliated entities we may have, including our subsidiaries. This allows us to provide you with better services through streamlined communication with our affiliates.
- Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to our trusted service providers that assist us with the operation and maintenance of this site. For example, we may use third parties to process payments, host our servers, provide security, and provide production, fulfillment, optimization, web analytics, and reporting services. We will require by contract that our third party partners implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to protect any disclosed Personal Information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
- Disclosure to Successors. If we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or if we sell the Services or a line of business related to the Services, we may transfer such Personal Information as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. This will ensure that your use of the Services is not disrupted by any such sale or merger. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we reserve the right to transfer such information to protect our rights or as required by law.
- Disclosure to Members within the Same Fundraising Organization. We may share certain Personal Information of Customers with Members within the same Fundraising Organization solely for purposes of providing additional fundraising services to these Customers.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of their Personal Information to third parties for purposes of direct marketing. You may request this information at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per registrant each year, may respond to your request in a standardized format, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this the address provided above.
Third Party Promotional Material and Marketing
We follow reasonable and appropriate industry standards to protect your Personal Information and data. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect visitor data, which ensures all data passed between the web server and browsers remains private and integral. While we have adopted the industry standards to protect your data, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have a password for access to the Services or Facebook login, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at this site.
Onward Transfer Outside Your Country Of Residence
Any Personal Information which we may collect on or through our Services will be stored and processed on our servers located in the United States. By using our Services, if you reside outside the United States, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence to the United States.
Dealers and Campaign Managers understand they will be receiving emails through the TeamWorks email hosting system and these emails will not have an Unsubscribe option. This is to preserve a key functionality of the Services that we provide to you. You may instead send an opt-out request to us at email@example.com. Please note that it may take a few days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications list, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after your request.
|903 East Main St|
|Easley, SC 29640|